Sunday, January 18, 2009

10 MINUTE WITH ERRA FAZIRA


Erra Fazira and Engku Emran Engku Zainal Abidin have come up with a list of names for their soon-to-be-born daughter

NST Online » Local News 2009/01/17


10 MINUTES WITH ERRA FAZIRA: Erra all set for the biggest role of her life

Q: When is your "princess" due?A: She is due in two months. I am very excited and can't wait to welcome her into this world.Q: Have you decided on her name? A: Emran (husband Engku Emran Engku Zainal Abidin) and I have a list of names. I have selected a few but I can't reveal them yet.

Q: I noticed that you are now chirpier than before. A: I know. Do you know that I've been doing a lot of housewife stuff like baking cupcakes and doing cross stitch?Q: How long will you take a break from your career?A: Until I get my figure back. Maybe in June or July. One of the projects is my new album with SRC. I've already recorded two songs and the rest will be done after my break.Q: Why don't you take a longer break like what Julia Roberts did when she gave birth to her twins?A: I would if I get paid millions for a movie like her. Q: What has happened to your company, Erra Fazira Entertainment? Are you still producing TV programmes?A: It is still in operation but because the boss is taking a break, so is the company

No comments: